8.23.2011

GROUPIES

I want to thank everyone that emailed me supplying scans, some of them were beautiful. The series is almost spent, considering the mangaka isn't releasing any new chapters for a while. I believe its only a hiatus, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I'de like to invite anyone who's interested to check out this team's site. They're not up just yet, but contact them if you wanna help! They just recently started out and are looking for all positions. The leader's sweet, and you can check them out on mangafox.


http://livelyscans.blogspot.com/

http://forums.mangafox.com/members/185256-annex0209


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shot out maybe when we get more members we could do a joint project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me SO sad that TB is so... underloved.
    It's one of my favorite manga of all time and... I'm just so sad that more people can't see how beautiful it is, in more ways than one.
    And... I really hope the mangaka doesn't drop it T-T But... if they do than I guess we still have the novels to read/finish the story seeing as the manga is apparently pretty close to them. Well... that's unless no company picks up the novels seeings Tokyopop is going out of business and they were the ones printing the novels...
    Damn. Things do NOT look good for this series...

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so sad right!?
    I might read the lost book or whatever its called after i finish the manga

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next chapter of TB is due in November.

    ReplyDelete